I am so terrible for not posting this sooner, but I’m going to have to say ‘sorry, not sorry’ after reading this blog post by So, Zo. I’m not sorry that I have a life in addition to sewing and blogs. But I do thank all my readers for following me and posting all of your lovely comments.
So, a couple of months ago, I was nominated for an award by Sally of Sally Bee Makes! 😀 Thank you Sally, again. Sorry it took so long to get up this post (sorry, not sorry).
So, this is what I have to do now:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
Cookies or cakes?
Cakes. I love making them and I love eating them. Especially the mini kind.
Chocolate or vanilla?
Favourite sweet treat?
At the moment, panna cotta. Just got back from Italy where I ate a lot of it, and now I’ve made it twice! It’s got calcium, right…
And I’ll probably be away from the blog for another month or so because I’m most likely doing my thesis defense at the end of the month, so I need to put all my energy into finishing off my thesis, giving a presentation, etc etc…